Tuesday, July 19, 2011

" Rainforest Birds at Arenal Volcano"

"Volcano Arenal with Moon in the Afternoon
Taken from my Front Porch"
I live a the Base of "Arenal Volcano" in LaFortuna, "Costa Rica". Living just Yards from the "Protected Rainforest' a Costa Rica National Park, I have Birds of all kinds that I see Daily. Here are a few photographs and Paintings I have that are available for sale with 20% of all profits going to " Rainforest and Environmental" Community Education Projects.
"White Hawk

"Rare Broad Billed MotMot"
taken yards from my home

"Macaws River Rest"
Landscape Painting for Sale

I photograph rare Birds such as the MotMot and I incorporated this into an Painting I call "Inside the Rainforest". My Paintings Show Birds inside the Rainforest and the Actual Colors inside the Rainforests. Visit Costa Rica and you will experience and Adventure. If you need assistance with tours or advice contact me... Here is my Website where you may order Prints, Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints, I will gladly show you my Rainforest Home and my Artwork or ship it World Wide.
william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
"Rainforest Flock of Toucans"
Landscape Painting for Sale
Acrylic on Board


"Macaw River Rest Painting"
For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me