Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Flock of Toucans Video Costa Rica"

" Arenal Volcano Cloud Layer after a Storm"

"Arenal Volcano & Moon"
" Toucans" one of the most Colorful of all the Tropical Birds. I live next to the Rainforest in "Costa Rica" at the base of " Arenal Volcano" .  Since I am surrounded by "Protected Rainforests" I see Wildlife and Birding Species on a Daily Basis. 
"Chestnut Mandible Toucan"

"Toucan Painting for Sale"

Add caption
Flock of Toucans Landscape Painting for Sale.  I also captured on Video a "Flock of Toucans" a mixed flock just 20 feet from my home on the Edge of the "Rainforest Jungle". It is very unusual to see so many Toucans at once. I hope you enjoy the Video It is only the 2nd Video I have ever taken yet it does have sound next time I shall try and get closer.  All of my Paintings and photographs are available on my Website at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me