Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The North Carolina of Costa Rica

LaFortuna Costa Rica Landscape Painting
"Arenal Volcano & Moon "
" Flock of Toucans in the Rainforest"
Acrylic on Board
For Sale
"Tropical Hot Springs Landscape Painting"
SOLD

"Waterfall Landscape Painting"
For sale
Acrylic on Board
Once we left the United States we found a Town in Central Valley of Costa Rica called "LaFortuna".  LaFortuna is one of the Top Tourist Destinations in Costa Rica. A Small Town with the Main Adventure Attractions is centered around " Arenal Volcano" and the Rainforest that surround her.   I Paint and sell my Artwork to benefit the Rainforests of this Wonderful area. With Lush Green Rainforests, Birds such as Toucans and Parrots flying over head everday. Just Minutes from Top Resorts and Hot Springs along with the Natural Wonders of the Hot Springs that Flow off the Volcano. My Paintings and Photographs are available in Prints, Greeting Cards and more than can me Custom Ordered by you through my Website    
 william-patterson.artistwebsites.com      I DONATE 20% of all Sales to Local Community Events that promote Environmental Education. If Visiting in "Costa Rica" I will gladly show you all my Artwork or you may purchase the Originals directly from me. From the North Carolina of Costa Rica...Thanks for your Interest in Nature.
William Patterson Wildlife and Rainforest Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me