Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Arenal Volcano Steam Clouds"

Cloud Halo
"Eruption 2010
May 2010
"Cloud Halo"

"Pink Tinted Steam"
"Volcano Landscape Painting"
"Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica" and her "Volcanic Eruptions"
Living with a Volcano View allows for the ever changing "Shades of Green" and the Colors reflected on the "Volcano" by the "Clouds and Sun".
Since retirement I left the "United States" and hot and humid "Florida" and found myself in a Rustic Cabin 6 months old when I bought it furnished for 105K 2 years ago. I have a Volcano View, 10 minutes from the Top "Tourist Destination" in Costa Rica.
With Rainforests and the Volcano and the perfect climate mid 80's as the high with no Humidity, and mid 70's at night, I have found Paradise.
I now Paint as a Hobby and Photograph Wildlife, Jungle, Rainforest, Landscapes.
Please enjoy them at my website: william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
direct free in costa rica 87206579 Contact me for any information about "Arenal Volcano" or the "Tours" and Adventures you can have here in Costa Rica... You may never want to leave..
Green" and the Colors reflected on the "Volcano" by the "Clouds and Sun".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me