Monday, July 25, 2011

"Living Green In my Costa Rica Cabina"

"Our Front Entry"

"Our Living Fence"

"Tree Limbs used to make Living Fence"

"Trees Notched for Wire"
"Wrap around Porch our Outside Living Room"

"Wood Porch and Hot Tub & Volcano View"

"Arenal Volcano View"
Since moving to "Costa Rica" from Florida, we are living "Green" with no "Air Conditioning", and our Home is a Great Cabina of all wood.
We all know that living green is good for the Planet, but it is good for the Wallet also. Our Costa Rica House, is one quarter of the size of our "Historic House" in Florida.

"Our Old Florida House"
"Landscape Painting of our Front View"
Here in Costa Rica our "wraparound Porch" serves as our Outside Living Room". From our Porch which is perfect for viewing "Wildlife" such as Birds, Toucans, Hawks, Eagles and more. The Rainforest is only 300 yards away.
The Porch effectively shades 50% of the house.
One of the Great Aspects of living in "Central Costa Rica" with "Arenal Volcano" one of the Top "Tourist Destinations" for "Rainforest Adventures". Our Utility Bills total are equal to $100.00 a month including Sky Satelitte Tv with 200 channels, internet, and cell phone, but the Mineral Water at 2.00 per month and the Real Estate Taxes might break us at $400.00 per year.
So, Real Estate and Retirement is Great here in Costa Rica. I now spend my time Painting and Photographing "Wildlife and Rainforest Jungles." I donate 20% of all Sales of my "Rainforest Art" to Local Community Environmental Education Efforts, to "Protect the Rainforest" and Environment Habitats for Wildlife. If you care to see the Beauty of Costa Rica visit my Website at Rainforest Art Greeting Cards And Prints All original Artwork is Purchased Directly from me here in Costa Rica. So if you are on Vacation in Costa Rica, or shall soon be a "Tourist" coming here to enjoy the adventures, contact me and I will gladly show you my Artwork. I do ship worldwide. If you cannot afford a vacation, than Hang a Rainforest Painting or Print on the Wall of your Home..and you will be on Vacation all year long.
William Patterson
LaFortuna Costa Rica (Home to Arenal Volcano)
Direct free in costa rica 87206579
Pura Vida ( The Pure Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me