Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Cool Off in the Rainforests and Lakes of Costa Rica"








Here i sit in my Home, in "LaFortuna, Costa Rica", Home to"Arenal Volcano"
"Volcano Arenal" is one of the Top Tourist destinations for those on "Vacation in Costa Rica".
My Husband and I traveled to Costa Rica for 7 years on vacation, seeking a potential "Retirment Home". After 30 years in Cocoa, Florida with the Oppressive Heat, endless Property Tax increases, we decided to seek an alternative to "Retirement in the United States".
Sure there is give and take, yet I would rather sit in my Cozy Pine Chalet just 300 yards to the Rainforest, and enjoy the weather of mic 80's during the day and a Pleasant 75 or so at night. Yes sometimes we even put on sweat pants. Here is our Home just half a mile from the Famous LaFortuna Waterfall and 8 minutes from all the Resorts such as Baldi Hot Springs with endless pool of water from the Arenal Volcano and for relaxation it has a swim up Bar.
Our Home purchased for 105K...taxes $400.00 a year, 2.00 monthly for water...Sat TV 45.00 a month 200 channels...
The "Rainforest is just yards from our Door, and attracts Birds of all kinds, Toucans, Macaws, Parrots are always Flying over and Landing in our Yard or the Rainforest Canopy that Borders the River at the Base of the Volcano. I can advise you on any questions you may have. Lake Arenal Famous for Large Peacock Bass is the Best Fishing ever http://www.arenal.net/ to explore the Lake and Arenal Volcano Area.
My Paintings put you inside the "Rainforest Jungle"william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me