Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"The Flying Toucan Video"


"Keel Billed Toucan"

"Chestnut Toucan"
Today it was overcast as when the Afternoon came, we heard the cackles of Toucans which is not unusual for we live yards from the Rainforest at the Base of "Arenal Volcano". For the First Time today, I took a Video, I hope it comes through ok. I captured a Keel Billed Toucan those are the Toucans with the Green Bottom Bill they are sleeker and have a different call. The Chestnut Mandile Toucans are Larger and have the Brownish Colored Beaks.
Tree Full of Toucans
We Had the Tree of Toucans full of a Mixed Flock.  I love the Nature and Wildlife I live near and Paint the Birds of the "Rainforest Jungle" and "Volcano Landscapes". I am not your typical Artist I am a retired Doctor from Florida who has never had a Painting Lesson, I hope to inspire to Protect the Rainforests. I donate 20 Percent of all Sales of my Prints, Posters, Greeting Cards and Original Artwork to Environmental Projects that Support the Rainforest Jungle Environments.  Please Visit my Website and you may find Art Work and Paintings of the Rainforest and Volcano that may inspire you.
william-patterson.artistwebsites.com    Pay Pal and Major Credit Cards accepted. Original Artwork is purchased directly from me. So come to Costa Rica and I will show you my Artwork and Rainforest Home. I ship Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me