Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weather is Great in LaFortuna, Costa Rica







The United States I see is in a "Heat Wave". After Living in Albany, New York who's temperatures in the the High 90's today, and living in Cocoa, Florida who is also in the Upper 90's, I feel grateful that it is 9 in the Morning and I am looking at "Arenal Volcano" as my front View and the Temperatures are mid 70's. I retired from the Medical Profession after 30 years in Practice in Cocoa, Florida. After numeous trips to Costa Rica, we decided the the "LaFortuna" area home to "Arenal Volcano" and top Tourist Resorts would make a Perfect New Home. We lucked in and found a Beautiful Log Chalet just yards from the Rainforest with unobstructed Views of the Volcano and Rainforests. Here are a few Photographs for you. I now spend my retirement Painting and Photographing the Birds and Wildlife around me. So if you want Lower Taxes ,william-patterson.artistwebsites.com and Home for a Great Price, and a Climate that if perfect, Consider Central Valley of Costa Rica. I offer my Paintings and Photographs for sale on my website which accepts Pay Pal and all Major Credit Cards. Originals must be purchased directly from me, I will Mail them Worldwide. If you are going to Vacation in Costa Rica I will be Happy to meet with you and show you this area and my Artwork while surrounded by Views few Tourists can experience from the Resorts here.
Pura Vida (The Good Life) William Patterson LaFortuna Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me