Monday, June 20, 2011

"Jungle River Landscape Painting"

"Costa Rica" has some of the most Beautiful Rainforest Jungles in the World. Since Retirement from the United States, I found the Perfect House in LaFortuna, Costa Rica.  Living right at the Base of Arenal Volcano.
"Volcano View from my Front Porch"
My Costa Rica Home
"Jungle River Landscape "
 Seeing as I escaped the State of Florida, right as the Housing Market was about to Crash, I consider myself Lucky to have found a Great House.  I purchased a 6 Month old Home, Furnished with unobstructed Volcano Views.      I have taken up the "Hobby of Painting" which I have not done since Florida. I have decided that the "Rainforest just steps from my Door" needs to stay Protected. I have created various Landscape Paintings, and Photographs of this Wonderful Country and the Green of the Rainforests. My Paintings can be viewed at  william-patterson.artistwebsites.com.  I welcome you to Enjoy the Rainforest and Jungles of Costa Rica, that few Tourists are able to do.  I donate 10% of proceeds from all my Artwork to the "Rainforest Alliance".  PayPal is accepted. All Original Artwork is purchased from the Artist Directly, you may customize Greeting Cards, Posters, Art Prints and more through my website.  If visiting Volcano Arenal , area feel free to contact me I will gladly show you a Part of Costa Rica that is Untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me