Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Rainforest Landscapes"

"Volcanic Boulders"
"Arenal Volcano & Moon"
Rainforest Landscapes seem to me to be an unexploited subject. Perhaps, it is my perspective, since I live just 100 Meters from a Tropical Stream flowing through a Forested Ravine. This Rainforest Stream is formed by the "Arenal Volcano" in Costa Rica. 


Heavy Rainforest Foliage
"Broad Billed MotMot"

A ten minute Walk and scramble down the slope, the Path slippery wiht damp leaves, opens at Rivers Edge, inot a Primordial World.  All of my senses are overwhelmed  by the smell of Humus, green vegetation, Jungle Flowers, along with the Buzz of Ciciadas and endless Tropical Birds.   Very Rare and Endangered Species, can be found in Tree Tops and long the River Banks. The Dappled Light filtering through the Palms, filled with Bromedliads and Orchids overwhelms your senses, and is so Inspiring to know that some Parts of Nature are still Untouched.   How can anyone put a value on "Endangered Species and Rainforests".
I have placed a Value on it to," Protect the Rainforests and the Wildlife" within.
"Waterfall Landscape"
The banks of The Volcano River are full of "Huge Basaltic Boulders" from a Volcano Eruption in 1968.
Rainforests and the Endangered Species deserve to be Protected. I donate 10% of all Proceeds from the sale of my Art Work to the "Rainforest Alliance". If you are Visiting LaFortuna, Costa Rica and the Tourist Attraction of Spectacular "Arenal Volcano", feel free to Contact me, I will gladly show you the untouched Rainforest Outside my Door.
PayPal accepted for Posters, Prints and Greeting Cards sold through my website http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/    All Original Artwork is sold Directly by me, If Visiting Costa Rica Contact me, I will show you Nature and the Rainforest Wonders.
William Patterson   Rainforest Artist