Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rain Forest Jungle Private Guide at Volcano Arenal

The "Green Rain Forest Jungles" that surround "Volcano Arenal" the largest "Tourist" destination in "Costa-Rica".  Come explore the "Green Rain Forest Jungle with me". I shall guide you on your "Wildlife Adventure".
I am Bi-Lingual I have was born in "Costa Rica" and worked for years in the "United States". I came back to the "Nature of my Country of Green" for the Tranquility that is found in "La Fortuna" home of "Arenal Volcano".
There are "Animals" that you can see on my Private Guided Tour,that are not found in on the usual "Tourist Adventure Tours". 
"
"Jungle River Landscape Painting"
you will see "Tropical Birds", such as this "Rare Endangered Bird Species" the "Tropical Mot Mot". My Landscape "Painting Jungle River Rest". 
The "Rain Forests" surrounding "Arenal Volcano" offer you to opportunity to experience "Wildlife Animals" that are Rare, Colorful and in their "Natural Environment". I will be Happy to "Guide you through the Rain Forests" and the Beauty that Nature Holds... Lodging is available in a Private Home surrounded by Birds with fantastic Views or an Eco Lodge with "Nightime Jungle Tours"
For more information feel free to call me at from the "United States" 00150683462245 or feel free to email me at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com  
Paintings and Wildlife Photos available at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me