Friday, September 9, 2011

Forest Morning walk in Costa Rica

"Volcano Arenal"
This Morning thinking of 911 weekend in the "United States" and how I felt on that day in "Florida", I decided to take my mind of the Memory of the Horrible Event that was happening in my home State of "New York". So, I am lucky enough to have a "Forest" and "Volcano" in my Front Yard.... No I am not crazy just "Retired" picked up after 30 years in "Florida" and moved to "Costa-Rica".
"Howler Monkey Family"
As I was lucky enough this morning, the "Monkeys" decided to come up the "River" that runs off the "Volcano", I happened to catch them in the Almond trees that line the  Riverbanks which are the start of the "Rain Forest". Wildlife are "Protected" here for I live next the the Largest "Protected National Rainforest" in "Costa Rica". 


"Birds, Birds, Birds" that is what surrounds me and wakes me up every Morning here in Costa Rica. Today I captured a "Tropical Billed Mott Mott" just steps into the Rain Forest. These are beautiful and Colorful Birds, it is said the "Indians" used the tail feathers in Ceremonial Clothing...So to all those around the World who were affected by 911 or lost someone , may I say I hope you find a little Beauty on the "10th Anniversary" whether it be a "Birds, Butterfly" or Rainbow....
Bill and Carol Patterson
LaFortuna, Costa Rica
For More "Wildlife Art and photographs"Wildlife Art and Photographs of Costa Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me