Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nature Vacation Costa Rican Style




How about a "Nature Vacation" like no other. I am talking about staying in a small Family run Eco-Friendly Resort with only 7 Rustic Cabins. You will relax, enjoy and think you are in another world, no stress. Since moving from the "United States" 2 years ago, I love "Costa Rica", it is a different lifestyle, relaxed laid back and you appreciate the small things better. I thought I would pass this information about "Arenal Eco-Lodge" http://arenaloasis.com/ along to all those who need to relax.
Set on 15 Acres of which only 10 are cleared, you will find 7 Cabins with Teak furniture, private gardens seperating each cabin, parking spaces, Canopies of Century Old Trees overhead filled with Birds and "Wildlife". "Lonely Planet" has great reviews of this small lodge, I live just 10 minutes from this "Resort". this is ideal for the "Tourist" that wants a "Vacation" that is back to "Nature", with "Birdwatching", "Jungle Night Hikes" with Frogs and other "Animals". You will not be disappointed in the "Green Vacation" next to "Arenal Volcano". I moved from "Florida" and I am sure you will love the weather here, for other pictures of this "Tourist" destination please visit my website at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me