Monday, September 12, 2011

Eco Tours Costa Rica Volcano Arenal Accommodations

"Eco-Tours" is ever more popular here in "Costa Rica. With "Rain Forests" surrounding "Arenal Volcano" in Central Costa Rica, adventure never ends. "Ecology" is the main them of the "Country of Green". After "Retirement" I left "Florida" and the stress of the " United States". For 2 years, I have enjoyed the "Costa Rican Animals" that I see daily, for my Home is 300 yards from the "Rain Forest" at the Base of "Arenal Volcano".

"Volcano Arenal"
"My Eco-Friendly Home"
I see "Tourists in Town daily, they are all looking forward to the "Wildlife Adventures" that are offered here in "Costa Rica". The "Rain Forests" are  so many different shades of Green during the day, you will be amazed. I am lucky enough to have found an excellent peice of "Real Estate" at the Base of  the "Volcano"  
Since, I am an American and have lived here for 2 years, I thought I would write this for all the "Tourists" and "Adventure" seekers thinking of taking a "Vacation" or enjoy the "Animals of Costa Rica"..
"Crimson fronted Parakeets"

"Howler Monkey Family"

"Private Cabins"

"Johan Peronal Tour Guide"

"Jose at Front Entry cabin"
"Vacations" you never know where to stay or what to expect, I have a suggestion for you for a "Family Friendly Ecological Lodge" with just 7 "Cabins" set in the "Rain Forest" and offering "Jungle Night Tours" this is an Clean, Affordable and Educational  experience for those "Nature Lovers"  /
Rainforest Cabin Accomodations  with so many things to see here, Zip Lines through the Rainforest, "Volcano Lava Tours", "Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge" the staff at "Arenal Oasis" can provide it all..Reservation are needed
from the "United States" call 0115062479-9526. We spend our days Enjoying the Weather here mid 80's to mid 70's at night...so pack those bags time for a Vacation.... for other pictures of the area visit my website at
Wildlife Prints and Paintings for Sale  check in "Lonely Planet" excellent Ratings...Pura Vida (The Good Life)  Carol and Bill Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me