Friday, July 22, 2011

The Macaw and the Waterfall Landscape Painting





The "Scarlet Macaw" the most Colorful Bird in the Jungle. This "Landscape Painting" depicts the Beautiful "Scarlet Macaw in Flight" over one of the many Waterfalls flowing off of "Arenal Volcano".
I Paint Landscape Paintings of the "Rainforests of Costa Rica".
This Painting the Scarlet Macaw over the Waterfall is and Acrylic Wash on Board with a light Varnish overlay to enhance the Colors.
All my Paintings and Photographs benefit the Rainforest and the Wildlife within. I donate Paintings for Auctions, and from sales of Artwork I donate 20 percent to Community causes for the Rainforest and the Wildlife that lives within.
Birding Species and their Habitats are disappearing..let us protect them.
Costa Rica the Land of Wonders...come visit...I will gladly advise you of the best Wildlife Adventures. william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
William Patterson
LaFortuna, Costa Rica Home to Arenal Volcano


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me