Saturday, July 16, 2011

" Jungle Rainforests of Costa Rica"









The "Rainforest Jungles of Costa Rica" one of Nature's finest sights. Since Retirement from the United States, I relocated to a House at the base of " Arenal Volcano".
With the Rainforest at my Front Door, the "Rainforest is just at the base of " Arenal Volcano" just yards from my Home. From Florida, to a "Rainforest" it is spectacular. Now, I spend my time, "Painting and Photographing the Animals in the Rainforest.
The Tropical Birds such as the MotMot above are very rare and I captured one in a photo just steps into the Rainforest. The Pair of Great Green Macaws is Painted in order to promote the Reintroduction of a "Birding Species" that is slowly dwindling due to deforestation. Here are some more "Landscape Paintings" of the "Rainforest Jungles of Costa Rica".

More Rainforest Paintings and Photographs may be viewed at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me