Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Rainforest's Of Costa Rica"

"Tropical Motmot"
"Rainforest Macaw Painting for Sale"
"Rainforest Volcano River"

"Rainforest Macaw Painting for Sale"
"Rainforest's of Costa Rica" are teaming with Wildlife, Volcanic Rivers  . Birds such as Macaws, Toucans, Eagles soar overhead through the Towering Trees of the "Rainforest Jungle Canopy".  Costa Rica is an Enviromentally Friendly Country with "Protected Rainforests".

"Arenal Volcano Cloud Halo"   


"Arenal Volcano Landscape Painting for Sale"
I live at the Base of "Arenal Volcano" , one of "Costa Rica's Top Tourist Attractions".  A Vacation to Costa Rica will leave you with Images of Wildlife and the Volcano Landscapes that will be unforgettable. I offer my Paintings and Photographs of "The Rainforest Jungles" to forever have a lasting memory of the Natural Beauty of Costa Rica.  My Website offers you the ability to Custom Order Prints, Greeting Cards and more  Original "Rainforest Jungle Paintings" must be purchased through me here in Costa Rica. I donate 20% of all sales to Local Community Enviromental Education Programs.  My website is Jungle and Rainforest Art  
If you are on Vacation in Costa Rica you may contact me at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com or direct phone is (506) 8720 6579. I live just a Half Mile from Lafortuna Waterfall. I welcome you to support the Rainforest. My Retirement in Costa Rica is turning out to be an excellent move since my Retirement in Florida.  William Patterson, La Fortuna, Costa Rica (Home of Volcano Arenal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me