Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rustic Retirement Cabin for 12K

Rustic Cabin 12K

"Wood, Window Custom Furniture"

"Teak Walls and Vaulted Ceilings"
Imagine Building a "Retirement" Home for 12K. Here in "Costa Rica" at the base of Arenal Volcano, there is a Builder I have known that utilizes Cabins built of Teak.  
Since Relocating from "Florida" to "Costa Rica" we have found that Retirement here is more affordable than in the "United States". Being a former "Real Estate" Sales Professional, I know how bad the Housing and Taxes are in the States. 
"Arenal Volcano"
I thought I would give you an option to think about regarding "Life Relaxing and affordable living". These Cabins are located just minutes from my Cabin at the base of "Arenal Volcano" one of the top "Tourist destinations in Costa Rica"  Now we spend our Time next to the Rainforest and Painting the Wildlife that surrounds us visit my website at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me