Monday, July 25, 2011

"Shades of Green Costa Rica"

"Flock of Toucans"
in the Green Rainforest
Painting for Sale

"Arenal Volcano"
M.any shades of green
"Costa Rica" everywhere you look you see "Shades of Green". 
Since relocating from the "United States over 2 years ago, I am always amazed at the ever changing colors of Green in "Costa Rica".

"Rainforest River off Volcano Arenal"

"Rainforest Flowers"
"Great  Green Macaws"
Painting for Sale

"Emerald Hummingbird"

"Volcano Landscape"

Having Traveled to Ireland and arriving home to Florida, I only remembered how "Green" the Country was. Upon Retirement we chose "LaFortuna, Costa Rica". LaFortuna, one of the Top Tourist Desintations and home to "Arenal Volcano". Tourist enjoy the Green of the Rainforests while Zip Lining from Canopy to Canopy, or White Water Rafting with Green Towering Trees lining the River Banks.
Even Toucan like the Painting of the "Keel Billed Toucan" have light Green Bills. 
All of my Artwork and photographs are to benefit an Eco-Friendly Green Country. I donate 20% of all Sales of my "Rainforest and Jungle Art" which is available in Prints, Greeting Cards, Canvas Prints all available through my Website Rainforest and Jungle Art
Original Artwork is available direct from the Artist me...
William Patterson LaFortuna Costa  Rica
Home of "Volcano Arenal"  direct line free from anywhere in Costa Rica  87206579
Thanks for supporting the Environment...come see the Green of Costa Rica, if you have any questions regarding Tours available here contact me I shall be glad to show you the Real Costa Rica and all the Adventures to be had. "Love in the Wild" Television Show was filmed right here in LaFortuna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me