Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Natural Living Fence for My Costa Rica Cabin"

"Costa Rica and Nature go Hand in Hand."  Since Relocating from "Cocoa, Florida in the United States"
My Costa Rica Volcano Cabin

"Hardwood Fence Posts of Laurel"
"Front Fence Arenal Volcano is my  Front View"

Notches for Wire
"Costa Rica Hardwood Laurel"

Lumber Outside Skins
I am assured that Purchasing my House in "LaFortuna at the Base of Arenal Volcano", is the perfect Retirement Home for me.  My Neighbor for "Free" , "Fenced my Property" in the Natural Style of "Costa Rica".  Harwoods such as Laurel, Almond and more are used as "Fence Posts", secured by 3 lines of Barbed Wire. This is an Everlasting Fence, the Wood will never Rot.  Ecological Fencing, Forever lasting, Trees, Recycled into Fences. This has inspired me to Paint the "Landscapes of Costa Rica" .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me