Wednesday, June 22, 2011

" Volcano Arenal in Costa Rica"

"Arenal Volcano"
"Costa Rica" famous for Volcanoes and lush Rainforests that are Natural Wonders which are always Entertaining.  This afternoon, after a Light Rain Shower the Volcano was Breathtaking. The Volcano was covered at it's Peak with Layers of Clouds which reflected different colors....I call this " A Volcano Halo"  
"Landscape of Rainforest on South Side of Volcano"    
"Volcano and Moon on a Clear Day"
Living on the South Side of the Volcano with the Rainforest at the Base of the Volcano, allow for Rainforest Wildlife to be seen from Our Home daily.   Since relocating from Florida, I do not miss the "United States", for I have Endless Entertainment with the endless changes of Nature.   I support the "Protected Rainforest of the World", for I live next to one in "Costa Rica"... 10% of all proceeds from Sales of my Art be it Photographs or Paintings shall be donated to the "Rainforest Alliance". Save the Environment and our World will be a Better Place for those who Follow in our Footsteps".  William Patterson Wildlife Artist and Photographer....william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me