Friday, June 17, 2011

Rainforest Art of Costa Rica

"Landscape Painting of Arenal"
Living next to "Arenal Volcano" in Costa Rica, has been a Great move from the "United States".  I Bought a Home just Feet From the "Rainforest at the Base of Arenal Volcano."




I have taken numeous Photographs, and Painted "Landscapes of Costa Rica" to allow Tourists, to take Home a Memory of the "Real Costa Rica"


"Scarlett Macaw Painting for Sale"

Hot Springs Painting Sold

"Jungle River at Base of Arenal Volcano"
All my Paintings and Prints are Available through my Website at  william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
"Jungle and Rainforest Paintings" all available, in Prints or Greeting Cards. Originals May be purchased Directly From the Me, the Artist. 10% of Proceeds from Every Sale to to the "Rainforest Alliance". Nature and Wildlife are found here in "Costa Rica".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me