Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Costa Rica's Arenal Volcano"

"Costa Rica's Arenal Volcano"

"Arenal Volcano"
Costa Rica famous for it's Green Jungles and Rainforests, but the Number One Tourist Destination is LaFortuna, Costa Rica. LaFortuna is Home to the "Arenal Volcano"  .
"Howler Monkeys in Rainforest"

Sketch of Rainforest Jungle
 
    If you had ever told me since relocating from Florida, that I would retire to a Log Home at the Base of a Volcano, I would not have thought it possible.  I live on the Cerra Chato side of the Volcano, with an unobstructed View of the Volcano. The Volcano which is surrounded by Rainforest Jungles, Monkeys. Visit my Website to see Photographs and Paintings of the Volcano and Jungles of Costa Rica. http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/  Custom Jungle Art and Volcano Paintings for your Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me