Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Arenal Volcano in Paint and Photographs"

"Costa Rica Butterfly"

"Butterfly Painting"
"Arenal Volcano" located in La Fortuna, "Costa Rica" is one of the Top Tourist Attractions in Costa Rica.
"Volcano Arenal in Costa Rica"
"Owl Eyed Butterfly"

"Tropical Painting For Sale"

"Costa Rica Landscape"
I am Lucky Enough to live next to the Rainforest's that surrounds "Volcano" Arenal.  I was lucky enough after relocating from the "United States", to find a Cabin bordering the Rainforest with Views of Arenal Volcano.  With Wildlife all around me I have taken up Painting, and Photography of Costa Rica. All Paintings and Photographs are available for Sale. Pay Pal accepted. Please see my Website :http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me