Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Shades of Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica"

"Costa Rica's Arenal Volcano" is one of the many Volcanoes in Costa Rica. Tourists flock to Central Costa Rica and the Small Town of LaFortuna, or enjoy many Adventures Best Adventure Company is:  http://www.desafiocostarica.com/
"Volcano Landscape Painting For Sale"


"Steam Clouds June 2011"

"Volcano Eruption May 2010"
I live at the Base of "Arenal Volcano" on the Cerra Chato side, which is Protected Rainforest's full of Wildlife of all kinds. The "Rainforest Jungle" is a Protected Land by the Costa Rica Government. On a Daily basis, I see Birds, Lemurs, Monkeys, and the ever changing colors and Clouds around the Volcano.       After Retirement in Florida, I looked for the "Perfect Retirement" residence for me. In Costa Rica, I have found the simple life, with Nice People, and Nature at my Front Door.


"The Moon behind the Volcano"
I have a complete Volcano View from my Front Porch, there is nothing to obstruct my View for the Rainforest is only 300 yards away. With this Environment that surrounds me, I have taken up Painting again in order to" Preserve the Rainforest". There are so many Animals and Wildlife that surround me here in Costa Rica, I feel that a percentage of the Sale of my Artwork will be donated the the "Rainforest Alliance". These pictures were taken from My Front Porch. If you are visiting Costa .Rica contact me and I will gladly show you my Artwork and the "Untouched Rainforest". My Website allows you to order Prints, Greeting Cards to your own Specifications, original Artwork is Purchased Directly through me. Pay Pal is accepted..Support the "Rainforest".       http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me