Saturday, June 4, 2011

Costa Rica Landscapes

"Real Estate in Costa Rica"


Art by Patterson

Costa Rica Pasture Painting with Volcano
"Costa Rica" has some of the most beautiful Landscapes. I live in LaFortuna, Costa Rica after relocating from the United States 2 years ago. After purchasing an "Almost New House" 6 months old fully furnished for $105,000.  I lived in Florida for years, after retirement from my Medical Practice of 30 years, I found Paradise.
I have taken up Painting this Country to show all in the United States and beyond that Costa Rica has made me Happy in Retirement.

 Paintings are available with Custom Hardwood Frames of Costa Rican Woods such as "Coco Bolo", Laurel, Mahogany and more...also my website allows you to custom order greeting cards, prints and more to fit your Home Decor. If visiting Costa Rica stop by I will show you our House and the Art Room full of Paintings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me