Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weather in Costa Rica is Just Fine No Storms Here


Scarlett Macaw Painting

The Weather here in Costa Rica is overcast today, after a Sunny Day yesterday with temperatures in the mid to upper 70's...no Snow here.
I live in LaFortuna, Costa Rica and spend my time since retiring from Cocoa, Florida Painting Wildlife and taking numerous pictures of Wildlife and Flowers found bordering the Rainforest.
Costa Rica is the top vacation spot for those wishing to escape the Winter Weather, that is being felt in the United States
I hope my website and the Pictures and Paintings will bring a little bit of warmth into your Home in these Winter Months.



Costa Rica Wildlife Art and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me