Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birding In Costa Rica

Birding in Costa Rica is a different experience of Nature everyday. Living just feet from the Rainforest in La Fortuna, Costa Rica allow me great access to all species of Birds. Yesterday, I saw a "Cinnamon Becard" a beautiful brightly colored bird, very uncommon to this area of Costa Rica..
Birding is new to me and I see all kinds of "Birding Tourists" who arrive to this area of Costa Rica all day long. Being an artist and supporter of Wildlife I am very Happy to see the numerous Species of Birds I see on a Daily basis. I see Toucans, Eagles, Hawks and various seed eaters daily.  I find the overcast days are the best for the Larger Birds.
Please visit my website to see the photographs of birds and the paintings I have done since relocating to Costa Rica last year from the United States.
Happy Birding,
William Patterson
Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me