Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful Birds of Costa Rica


Cinnamon Becard


Hoffmans Woodpecker
 Today I sa:w a Stunning Cinnamon Becard Bird in my yard in Costa Rica

 These Birds appear Daily in my Costa Rica Home. I have numerous Paintings and photos of the Birds that surround my Home. Birdwatching and Birders flock to LaFortuna, Costa Rica, I am lucky enough to have unobstructed access to the Rainforest I live just 300 feet from Cerra Chato.
Since relocating from the United States, I think of the many Birders I met in Titusville, Florida at the Wildlife Festival and wish I could find all of them, for they would appreciate my home in LaFortuna, Costa Rica.
I have seen an Ornate Hawk Eagle, one of the few left in the World, I am trying daily to update all the Birds I see here in Costa Rica.
William Patterson, LaFortuna    Costa Rica


Costa Rica Bird Paintings and Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me