Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has offered  up some Fantastic Weather this Month with our Temperatures in the Mid 70's. Here in LaFortuna, Costa Rica, Volcano Arenal has Sprung back to Life this month.
I keep Painting all the Wildlife appearing amazes me, from Florida to Costa Rica what a change. Just this Month I have seen numeous Toucans, and the Macaws have come back early in the Mornings in large Flocks.
Through my Painitngs, I have tried to show the Brilliant Colors of the tropical Birds. I offer all my Painitngs with Custom Made Costa RIcan Hardwood Frames. I live just minutes from LaFortuna, Costa Rica and if you are interested in any Art contact me.
William Patterson
Costa Rica  Costa Rica Art For Sale     http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me