Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wildlife Paintings and Photographs

Greetings from LaFortuna, Costa Rica. LaFortuna is one of the top Tourist Destinations in Costa Rica. This town if famous for the Arenal Volcano, Hot Springs, Horseback Riding, Waterfalls, Zip Lining through the Rainforests.

I relocated to Costa Rica, after selling my House in Cocoa, Florida one year ago. I live in a Cabin on the edge of the Rainforest with Volcano views and more Wildlife than you could imagine.  I had company from the United States and the Howler Monkeys woke them up, the Monkeys travel along the River and sometimes they will sleep 300 feet from my House in tall Canopy Trees. http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/Wildlife Paintings and Photographs
I have decided to sell some of my Paintings and Photographs of the Birds and Wildlife here in Costa Rica. All my original Paintings are available with Custom Handmade Hardwood frames, constructed using Costa Rican Hardwoods which are beautiful.If you are visiting Costa Rica or thinking of doing so, email me with any questions at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com
  William Patterson, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me