Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Art in Costa Rica

Art in Costa Rica reflects all sorts of images found in this Country.  Nature and Wildlife surround us here in Costa Rica on daily basis. I purchased a Home here a year ago, after relocating from the United States. I spend my days focusing on my Painting and Photography.  I have and endless supply of "Birds of Prey", so I have put them on Canvas, you will find Toucan and Hawk Paintings below.  This website allows you to have the advantage of ordering Prints to your specifications, if you wish to purchase Original Artwork remember I have Custom Handmade Hardwood Frames available with each Original Art Peice.




http://william-patterson.artistwebsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me