Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Toucan Tree

Today Toucans filled up a Tree about 100 feet from my Costa Rica Cabin. Living on the edge of the Rainforest allows for daily sightings of Toucans, Hawks, eagles, Kisskadees, Hoffmans Woodpeckers, and numerous seedeaters.
Birding here in Central Costa Rica is exceptional, for I even spotted an Ornate Hawk Eagle, which is a very rare and endangered Species.  LaFortuna, Costa Rica is one of the top ten Tourist destinations in Costa Rica. With numerous Hot Springs, which are supplied with naturally heated water coming off of Arenal Volcano. Or spend your time, Horseback Riding to Waterfalls, or Zip Lining through the Rainforests.
I have painted and photographed all the Wildlife around my Home. All my Original Paintings are available with Custom Hardwood Frames made of Costa Rican Hardwoods which are beautiful.
Please visitCosta Rica Wildlife Paintings and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me