Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birds in LaFortuna, Costa Rica

Costa Rica the perfect place to visit or live. I relocated from Florida to Costa Rica over a year ago. Today I live in a 1year old Cabin 300 feet from the Rainforest in Costa Rica, and love the Birding I have recently discovered. Always the Nature Lover, I was introduced to Birding at the Wildlife Festival in Titusville, Florida 2 years ago.
I see groups of "Birders" and "Birdwatchers" arrive in Town on a Daily basis to experience the numerous species of Birds that flock to this area of Costa Rica. With Arenal Volcano in the background, and the Rainforest before her, I have the perfect Landscape that attracts Birds large and small. Toucans, Hawks, Eagles all are seen on a Daily basis.
Luckily my new home has a wraparound porch and offers me an unobstructed View of the Volcano and Rainforest, thus all the Birds flock from the Low Canopies of the River and Rainforest to the surrounding pastures and fields.

I have captured some magnificent Birds in my photographs and Paintings






Birds in Costa Rica Photos and Paintings

Happy Birding,
William Patterson
Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me