Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Heat Dome in the United States"





Sitting here in "Costa Rica", I cannot believer I just heard on Fox News a "Heat Dome" is covering parts of the "United States". Being raised in Loudonville, New York where today the temperature is 91 degrees and Heat Index of 105.
I am grateful the we relocated from "Florida" to Central Costa rica. Our Climate here next to the "Arenal Volcano" ranges from mid 80's to mid 70's at night.
Our Climate is just perfect set amid 2 Mountain Ranges formed by extinct Volcanoes, there is always a breeze. This part of Costa Rica is not as Hot as the Coasts of Costa Rica. LaFortuna, a sleepy little Town and the top "tourist" stop for those on vacation. Adventure awaits you here in LaFortuna, White Water Rafting, Zip Lines through the Rainforests, Horseback Rides to the Waterfall one of many Waterfalls.
If Considering a "Vacation to cool off" I can advise you on the Adventures you can take, and I am always checking Air fares from the United States. Since Retirement our 2 plus years here in "Costa Rica" has been the best move we ever made. The Paintings and photographs you see are my new Hobby and you may view them at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
Everyone Stay Cool in the "United States" or book a "Costa Rica Vacation"
William Patterson
LaFortuna , Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me