Sunday, July 31, 2011

"My Rainforest Walk and the Green Bug"

  Yesterday, I decided to explore the Rainforest, just yards away. I took my new Camera, unsure of what I would find, just along the Borders of the "Rainforest Jungle" at the base of "Arenal Volcano" I found some interesting Wildlife,Flowers,Butterflies and more..
"Green Jungle Bug"

"Buttercups"

"Wildflowers"
"Butterfly on Orange Flower"
Flowers

Insects 

"Butterfly & Orange Flower"
Butterflies


"Macaw Landscape Painting"

"Tropical Mot Mot"
Rainforest Bird

"Wildlife and the Rainforest " are important to the Environment. I Dontate 20% of all Sales of Posters, Prints, Greeing Cards and more to Local Community Educational Efforts that Support the "Environment"
Thanks
William Patterson
Wildlife Artist
Costa Rica
(Home of Arenal Volcano)
Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me