Friday, July 29, 2011

"Costa Rica Colors"

"Costa Rica Colors" can be found in everything from "Arenal Volcano" to the " Colorful Bird Species" Toucans, Eagles, Hawks, Parrots, Macaws, all "Birding Species" are even many colors.
"Macaws Waterfall"
"Macaws Jungle Rest"





The "Arenal Volcano" allows for an "Colors of every Hue". With the Clouds that affected by the "Volcanoes" weather, for it makes it's own weather, the endless Colors and Clouds has inspired my Art.
"Volcano Halo"

Since "Retirement in the "United States" I find Myself Painting during "Retirement".
"Jungle River Rest"
Landscape Painting
Jungle Paintings and Prints
I live next to "Arenal Volcano" the number on "Tourist" destination in Costa Rica. Just minutes from the Waterfalls, Volcano, Lake for Fishing, and surrounded by "Rain Forest Jungles". I literally can walk to the "Protected Rainforest just 300 Yards from my Home.  
Be that as it may, I see the turmoil in the "United States" and thought I might bring a little color to enlighten your day.
If you are ever on "Vacation" or considering the ultimate in "Wildlife" Vacation, this part of Costa Rica has it all.  The Television show "Love in the Wild" on NBC was filmed right here around "Volcano Arenal".
My Paintings are available in Prints, Greeting Cards, and Canvas prints you may custom order to your own tastes, Original Art is purchased directly through me. If you are visiting "Costa Rica" contact me I will be Happy to show you and advise you as to the most Wonderful Vacation you will ever have. 
I donate 20percent of proceeds of all "Artwork" to Local Community Projects that educate and protect the Environment.
Pura Vida. ( The Good Life)
William Patterson 
LaFortuna Costa Rica     "Wildlife and RainForest Jungle Art"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me