Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Arenal Volcano Landscapes"

"Costa Rica's Arena Volcano" is surrounded Volcanic Landscapes and Lush Green Rainforests.

Volcano Arenal Landscape

"Rainforest River off Arenal Volcano"
"Arenal Volcano Painting"
"Tourists from all over the World come to LaFortuna, for the Volcano, and the Rainforests that surround her.  The "Rainforests of Costa Rica are a World full of Birds, Toucans, Motmot's, Eagle, Macaws" Protected Rainforests allow the Endangered Birds, a Tropical Santuary in which to live and thrive.
"Sunlit Scarlet Macaws"   
Add caption
"Volcano Waterfall Painting"
I live at the Base of Arenal Volcano since relocating from "Florida in the United States".  Tourists love the Nature that surrounds them, I photograph and paint the Wildlife and Rainforests outside my Home. All of my Paintings and Photographs are to enlighen awareness of the "Need to Save the Rainforests".  I donate 20% of all Sales of My Art to Local Community Education Programs for Enviromental Education. My Website allows you to Custom Order, Greeting Cards and Prints to fit your Home Decor. If you are a Tourist visiting Costa Rica, feel free to contact me at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com  or phone me at 506-8720-6579. I will gladly show you my art and my Rainforest Home. I am located just minutes from the Waterfall by Arenal Volcano.    Support the Environment through Rainforest Art for Generations to come should Enjoy Costa Rica Wildlife and Nature. I accept Pay Pal and Major Credit cards. Thanks for Visiting Enjoy a Little Bit of Paradise.  william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me