Monday, July 18, 2011

"Cooler Climate in Costa Rica"

I just saw the United States is in a "Heat Wave". I am thankful after 30 years in the United States, that after my Retirement I found LaFortuna Costa Rica "Home to Areanal Volcano". Being in the Central Valley I am surrounded by Mountain Ranges formed by extinct Volcanic Activity, The Landscapes that surround me along with my Volcano View and temperatures daily in the mid 80's and at night mid 70's.
"Macaw in Mist"
Landscape Painting
For Sale

"Waterfall Landscape Painting"
for sale
Here are some Views of Costa Rica I have Painted or Photographed . All my Paintings represent the Real Costa Rica, Nature, Birds, Green Trees, Wildlife, Birds, Monkeys, Fruits, Flowers and more Visit my Website at
Rainforest Jungle Art             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me