Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Framed Victorian Style Rainforest Paintings



My Husband Painted many "Rainforest Paintings" he surprised me today by Framing them this Morning in Costa Rica Wood called "Laurel". Both Paintings are done in an Acrylic Wash Teqnique with a light varnish overcoat to bring out the Brilliant Colors of the "Rainforests".
Scarlet Macaws Jungle River Rest
36H x 29W x 1 Deep
$950

"Rainforest Flock of Toucans"
35H x 29Wx 1inch deep
$950

All Originals must be purchased from me in LaFortuna, Costa Rica
I can be reached at 506-8720-6579 or cocoavillage1@yahoo.com
I will ship Worldwide Prices of Originals do not include Shipping
All my Artworks can also be purchased as prints, Greeting Cards and more Please Visit my Website william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
I Donate 20 Percent of all Sales to Local Wildlife Enviromental Education


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me