Friday, May 13, 2011

"Wildlife Adventure Weekend"

Great Grey Hawk
Black and White Hawk Eagle in Flight
This weekend is going to be Teaming with Wildlife next to our Rainforest Cabin. Here in Costa Rica, it is the "Rainy Season" that tends to bring out throngs of Birds such as Hawks, such as "Great Grey Hawk", The Black and White Hawk Eagle, which all soar and Hunt on the outer Rainforest Tree Canopies.


Arenal Volcano of Costa Rica
"Ornate Hawk Eagle"
Ornate Hawk Eagle Painting for Sale
Living just 300 yards from the "Protected Rainforest" in Costa Rica, we see many Endangered Species, I caught a Red Ornate Hawk Eagle a very Rare Bird Sighting, for there are only a few of this "Bird Species in the World". I have taken numerous Photographs of all kinds of Wildlife from Birds such as Toucans, Eagles, Hawks, Hummingbirds and Seedeaters to all the Jungle Animals. I have been inspired to Paint these magnificent animals and donate profits to the "Rainforest Alliance".Since Relocating from the United States to Costa Rica over a Year ago, I am totally at ease in my Retirement Years.
Feel free to come visit, I offer my Paintings with Custom Made frames of Tropical Hardwoods. Pay Pal accepted. Also from the Website you can order Greeting cards, or Canvas's with Frames to fit your Home Decor.
Pura Vida (pure life) from Costa Rica William Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me