Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scarlett Macaw Paintings Jungle Themed Art

Red Loret Parrots Jungle Rest
"Scarlett Macaw Jungle Landing" Painting for sale
"Scarlett Macaw" one of the most Colorful Birds in the Jungles of Costa Rica.  Living next to the "Rainforest of Costa Rica", has given me the Inspiration to allow others to decorate their Homes with Tropical Art.


Scarlett Macaw at Rest Painting


"Costa Rica is the Birding Paradise, for Birders from all over the World". I live at the edge of the Rainforest, and daily I see, Parrots, Hawks, Macaws and Toucans. Since retiring from the United States, I have found my passion in Painting of Wildlife. My website offers you the ability to Custom Order Prints, Greeting Cards , all Original Art must be purchased directly from the Artist. As an Artist who specializes in Wildlife and Tropical Birds, I donate 10% of all sales of Original Art to the Rainforest Alliance.
  I offer with every Peice of Original Art the ability of the Buyer to choose Custom Frames of Tropical Hardwoods of Costa Rica.
If you are a Tourist on vacation in La Fortuna, Costa Rica home of Arenal Volcano feel free to contact me. I will ship to the United States if you are not visiting this wonderful Country on Vacation. Bring a little Vacation into your Home with a Tropical Painting.


PayPal Accepted  William Patterson Wildlife Artist Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me