Sunday, October 30, 2011

From United States to Paradise



Having just arrived back from the "United States" on Wednesday, it has been an adjustment to relax and enjoy the "Nature" of the "Rain Forest Jungle" just outside my door. "Florida" has certainly faced it's challenges within the last 2 years since I last returned. I am glad to be back sitting on my Porch with "Toucans and other Wildlife".
My Husband surprised me with yet another of his "Jungle Landscape Paintings" this one of a "King Fisher". I expect alot of "Tourists" to come and enjoy the "Volcano Arenal" and protected Environment that surrounds this Majestic Natural Wonder.
My Mother is facing "New York Snow", "Florida has Tropical Storms", I will take my "Rain Forest Cabin" minutes from the number one "Tourist Destination" over the taxes and unpredictable weather in the "United States" any day.
So, give up the Turkey for "Thanksgiving" or treat yourself to a "Christmas" Vacation here in "Costa Rica".
For more "Rain Forest Jungle Photographs and Paintings" visit my website at william-patterson.artistwebsites.com
No Snow here just Nature, Animals and Adventures.
William Patterson
Wildlife Artist
La Fortuna Costa Rica



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me