Tuesday, September 6, 2011

" Bi-Lingual Tour Guide in Costa Rica"

"Tropical Mott Mott"
"Volcano Arenal"

"Cabin built by Johan at Arenal Oasis"
"Tours" in "Costa Rica" are plentiful, if you desire a personalized Tour may I suggest Johan Peraza who will provide you with a true "Adventure" in "Costa Rica". Before relocating from "Florida" to "Costa Rica" we met Johan at "Arenal Oasis Eco-Lodge".http://arenaloasis.com/  . Johan though only 34 has lived in the "United States" yet loves "Costa Rica" for the "Wildlife" that is found here. Knowledgeable is all the "Bird Species to be found here for he lived next to the "Rainforest" of the House I now own. 
He loves to Specialize in "Tours for all ages, yet Senior Citizens are his specialty". Even though you are wearing a few years, that does not mean "Adventure" is impossible. For those that love "Nature", may I suggest "Arenal Oasis Eco-Lodge" for a Private Rustic Cabin, surrounded by Canopies of Trees, Fruits, "Bird Species of all kinds". 
For day Trips you and Johan can work out "Waterfalls, Volcano Night Tours, Canoe Trips" and much more including "Fishing" on Fabulous and Famous "Lake Arenal". The Tranquility of "Costa Rica" will relax you due to the stress I see daily going on in the "United States". Being from "Florida" I am glad Retirement brought me to LaFortuna, with perfect weather and fabulous people. The Country of "Green Forests" of which the Protected "Forests" have Animals, Birds and everchanging "Volcano" Views....
Personalized "Vacation" service for "Tourists" is his motto... phone from "United States" is 01150683462245, or you may contact me with question at cocoavillage1@yahoo.com.
For more pictures of the "LaFortuna" area on the the top tourist stops in Costa Rica visit my website at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me