Monday, September 5, 2011

"Butterflies are Free"





Butterflies one the most Beautiful of Nature's Creations. Living here in "Costa Rica", I am surrounded by "Wildlife". I remember when I was a "Tourist" years ago, and seeing the "Butterfly Gardens" now living next to the "Rainforest" and "Arenal Volcano" I am surrounded by all "Colors, and sizes of the Butterfly Species".
"Costa Rica" know for Ecology and Nature offer the Best in the "Volcano Arenal Area".
To view more Photographs of the Wildlife, Nature, and Beauty of this Paradise of "green"
Carol and Bill Patterson  LaFortuna, Costa RicaButterflies and Wildlife of Costa Rica's Arenal Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me