Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bird Watching in Costa Rica

"Costa Rica" a "Birders" Paradise, with Rain Forests, "Trees with Fruits and Flowers" are all a Habitat that attracts "Birdwatchers" from all over the World. Since I live next to the "Rain Forest" for the past 2 years, since moving from "Florida" to Costa Rica", I am just a beginning to learn Bird Watching so I am a beginner here is a story I Found for all the "Lovers of Birds" and "Tourists" that flock to "Costa Rica" to spot the most Beautiful Birds. in the World.
Since living here, we have "Toucans", Hawks, Eagles and many "Colorful Birds daily".
"Broad Billed Mot Mot"

I even photographed a rare "MotMot" a very rare "Rain Forest" bird. "Bird Watching and Photographing Birds" has now become our passion. I photograph and my husband Paints "Landscape Paintings" of the "Jungles Birds" in their natural Habitat". Jungle Birds Photos and Paintings  

So, For a "Nature Adventure" come to Costa Rica"
Carol and Bill Patterson
La Fortuna, Costa Rica

1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me