Friday, July 22, 2011

"Laughing Falcon of Costa Rica"


This morning, I awoke and was having my coffee on my Porch enjoying the Clouds going past "Arenal Volcano". I noticed on a Brach overlooking the "River that runs off of Arenal Volcano" a Large Bird. Living just yards from the "Rainforest we see "Bird Species" on a daily basis. However, this Bird was very large and I had not seen one like this before.
I grabbed my Camera and Captured these Photographs of "Laughing Falcon". This Bird is 21 inches long, with a prominet black mask.



This Falcon one of the Many "Birds of Prey" that inhabit the "Rainforest Jungle". I have Painted and Photographed Wildlife off all kinds in the "Rainforest of Costa Rica". "Animal Paintings and Jungle Paintings are my passions. Since relocating from the "United States" I appreciate the Eco-Friendly Environment found here in Costa Rica.

I donate profits from my "Landscape Paintings" of "Tropical Rainforest Scenery", "Macaw Paintings", "Waterfall Paintings" and the Natural Wonders here in Costa Rica. My Website allows you to Custom Order Prints, Posters and Greeting Cards of Wildlife and Birds, and even my Paintings. Original Artwork can be purchased directly from me. So book a Vacation to Costa Rica, and I can direct you to the finest Tours in LaFortuna and show you my "Rainforest Art in person".... Get out of the Heat Wave in the United States 78 and comfortable here in LaFortuna.
william Patterson Rainforest and Wildlife Paintings of Costa Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me