Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Love in the Wild" " Filmed where we live"

"Helicopter filming over Arenal Volcano"
Many Friends have called us from the "United States" asking if we have seen the TV Series "Love in the Wild". We Live in "LaFortuna, Costa Rica" where the Episodes were filmed. I wondered why there were Helicopters with cameras flying over my cabin at the Base of "Arenal Volcano" .
Since Relocating from "Florida" to "LaFortuna, Costa Rica" we have found paradise. With the "Rainforest at our front door, peace, security and exceptional neighbors, we feel as secure here as we did in our Historic Neighborhood in "Cocoa, Florida".
I hear the "Costa Rica" is the Talk of the "United States" for it is truly Paradise. "Love in the Wild" shows you the exceptional Wildlife and Animals found here in Central Costa Rica, and the fabulous Resorts amoungst Eco-Friendly Cabins.
Since Retirement as a Doctor of 30 years in "Cocoa, Florida", I wanted a tranquil life, and I found it in my Rainforest Home, only yards from the Rainforest and at the base of "Arenal Volcano".
"Our Porch View"

"Our House 105K"
Steps to the Rainforest
Volcano View
"Our Volcano View"











"Macaw Painting for Sale"
"Scarlet Macaw's Waterfall"
Landscape Painting
For Sale
"Tree Frog Painting"

"Tree Frog"

"Toucans Rainforest Rest"
"Painting and Wildlife"are now my passion. I donate 20% of all profits of Original "Rainforest Art" and Greeting cards and Canvas Prints that may be purchased through my website at Jungle and Rainforest Paintings"Painting and Wildlife"are now my passion. I donate 20% of all profits of Original "Rainforest Art" to Protect and Promote Enviromental Awareness.
If thinking of Visiting the Location of filiming "Love in the Wild Television Series", contact me and I will gladly advise you on Tours and Locations to see.
William Patterson   Wildlife and Rainforest Art   LaFortuna Costa Rica Home to "Arenal Volcano"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me