Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Rainforest Toucans"






Costa Rica famous for the "Birding Species" that inhabit the "Protected Rainforests". Living within yards of the National Park at the Base of " Arenal Volcano"
I experience " Toucans, Hawks, Eagles" and hundreds of other Birds on a Daily Basis.
Since relocating from the "United States" , I do not miss the "Heat and Humidity" of Cocoa, Florida.
Today, I spend most of my time relaxing, and Painting the Rainforests and the Animals that thrive in the Tropical Environment here. All of my "Rainforest Paintings" are done in an Acrylic wash with light varnish overlay. On my website
william-patterson.artistwebsites.com You may order Prints,Cards or Canvas Prints. I accept PayPal and Major Credit Cards. Original Art is purchased Directly from me, if you are a Tourist taking a Vacation I am sure you will come to see the "Arenal Volcano" contact me directly at 506 8720 6579 and I will gladly give you an in home tour of my Artworks and my Home steps from the Rainforest. William Patterson, Rainforest Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me