Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Jungle Landscape of Costa Rica"



"Jungle Landscapes" are Paintings of the "Rainforests of Costa Rica". The Endangered Species that live within this Protected Habitat include the "Scarlet Macaw". Costa Rica home to Endless "Birding Species" that draw Birdwatchers from all over the World. In the United States we are used to Birds on a Seasonal Basis, here in "Costa Rica" there are Colorful Birds on a Daily Basis. "Toucans" one of my favorite "Tropical Birds" inhabit the "Rainforest" just yards from my Home. I have Painted a few Landscape Paintings to bring awareness to the need to " Protect the Rainforest". All of my Landscape Paintings are dedicated to the Protection of the Rainforests of Costa Rica. My website offers you the ability to Custom Order Prints, Greeting Cards and more, if you are a Tourist Visiting Costa Rica, contact me for Originals are available here in LaFortuna for you to take back as a True Remembrance of your Costa Rica Vacation. PayPal is accepted, and 20% of all Profits are donated to Local Community Efforts to Protect the Rainforests of the World. Thanks for your support
William Patterson Rainforest and Wildlife Art william-patterson.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my Site Come Visit Costa Rica and see the beauty for your self If you have any questions feel free to contact me